A Strategic Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all your plans and ideas locked up inside your head, preparing a strategic plan can help you clarify your company's direction. It can ensure that your key leaders are all on the same page, and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when . . .
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
A Strategic Plan provides an integrated blueprint which allows you to . . .
- Target a market, profile customers and feature the advantages and benefits of your product or service;
- Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need you plan to fill with your new business;
- Develop marketing plans including targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines;
- Examine market conditions, opportunities, sales potential and competition;
- Plan for staffing; the key players, skill sets, attitudes and expertise needed to build your business;
- Set management systems and timelines for implementation;
- Project startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years;
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates; and
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a strategy-based financial plan.
Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic Plan so you can drive your business to the next level.