New Business Formation
Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It's everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a business will make it or not. It's up to you to maintain and stretch out the "thrill and excitement" period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you...
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs;
- Evaluate business risk, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate;
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits;
- Obtain your Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) from IRS;
- Develop a strategy to minimize both income and payroll taxes;
- File your federal and state payroll tax returns when you bring on your first employee.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your accounting needs;
- Develop a solid Partnership or Operating Agreement to help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road - not all partners are created equal.